Monday 9 February 2015

Chitika ad network Reporting update for 2015 of Feb

  Unknown       Monday 9 February 2015
Few week ago I checked my chitika's earning reports but there was a delay cause of new month chitika delayed it cause they have lots of thing to do like they send money to Publishers and they check for bugs on their system and make chitika system bug free.
When I last checked my chitka earning reports I got this message on my dashboard panel "There is currently a delay with our reporting data. Our data engineers are working on resolving the issue as quickly as possible. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.".

But still today the date 10 of Feb. The message is still there . Please take a look a look 
Click the image to Zoom
Chitika Publisher Dashboard earning report
  After a few week the message is still telling me that report has been delayed.


My last earning reported on 4th of Feb.
Click the image to Zoom
Chitika Last earning reports of this month by alltricked
                                                 Its a my last earning report - 4th Feb..

I want to tell you all of you that don't worry about it. I  emailed to chitika they are saying that they are upgrading their system for better performance in future and its a part of improvement for chitika. Dear member please wait for some week your earning report will be fine this upgrade is for better ad performance in future and this upgrade is essential for you and all chitika members.

So guys wait for some week. Your earning report is fine.


I hope you get this by alltricked team thanks for reading it. In future I will also update you about my earning reports with various network chitika is included.

Thanks for reading it Be sure to comment below
logoblog

Thanks for reading Chitika ad network Reporting update for 2015 of Feb

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry Guys We aren't accepting comment without admin Lookup.Your comment will be in our blog if we find it non spam since we are getting lots of spam traffic these day therefore we changed our commenting rules.

And also remember for latest tips you can email me at any time if your are the member of this blog you are welcome to join our secret of traffic c yaa all